Sunday, October 26, 2014

Perspective Project

For the perspective project, I chose to do a two point drawing. I did a Disney movie theme where I chose several different symbols from Disney movies that would be recognizable such as the clock guy from Beauty and the Beast, the big red apple from Snow White and the glass slipper from Cinderella.  I found my inspiration for this from a picture I had found on the internet. These pictures show both a two point perspective but also the candy land kind of theme. 



I got my inspiration more from the second one where as I just stretched it to match the structure of the first one and changed the theme. 










I feel like I demonstrated perspective alright in this project. I feel like I could have done better on it but with the very little perspective experience I had I feel like it was good. It was good practice with perspective and burnishing colored pencil.


No comments:

Post a Comment